I learnt how to make a paper sphere as a tree decoration. Here’s how:
- Make at least twelve circles (the more circles you make the more magical the final result). Today we made twenty circles each to practice our counting skills.
- Cut the circles out with scissors (special wavy scissors or zigzag scissors can make nice effects).
- Fold the circles in half (moon references always help).
- Glue and stack the circle halves one on top of the other (this creates the ‘leaves’).
- Glue in some thread to hang the completed bauble.
- You may need to fan the leaves out to make the magic come alive!
This activity is good for counting and colour and is suitable for children aged 6 to 60…
Today we also learned our English names: Julie, Sarah, Matthew….and Arianne!
Christmas sparkle to one and all!