The Heart Chocolate Cafe offers:
- delicious hot and cold drinks for both young and old
- special occasion treats with all the trimmings (and toppings)
- a free ‘heart chocolate’ with any purchase!
Here’s how to make a heart chocolate:
60g chocolate * 1 mug of milk * whipped cream * mini marshmallows * sprinkles
- Chop the chocolate finely
- Pour the milk into a saucepan and warm on a low heat stirring with a wooden spoon
- Add the chocolate and heat for a further four minutes or until completely melted
- Pour into a mug and spoon cream on top. Add mini marshmallows and spinkles. (recipe from MoshiMoshiKawaii)
Heart Chocolate chefs and waiting staff are: Arianna, Giulia, Sara, Matteo, Ruben and Viola.